Monday, October 12, 2015

prescription

Today I'm a little under the weather (head cold) so I got a THOROUGH check up by 2 young doctors.
After the check up they give my prescription:


Okay, you can go outside once a day.

How many stickers can he have a day? 2. OK.

You have to eat medicine 5 times a day

You can have one tattoo a day. I'm going to draw a butterfly on him.

You have to look at your eyes 2 times a day.

You have to get 3 shots  a day.

And you have to blow your nose 6 times a day.

And you have to wash your hands 8 times a day.

And you have to do the thermometer 5 times a day.

And you eat 3 times a day.

And we have to look at his boo boo 8 times a day.

And we have to get your information 35 times a day.

And we have to play games 5 times a day. Card games right? Right. Paw Patrol.

And we're going to show you a picture of you getting married 85 times a day.

And you are having too many screens a day.

And we have to bandages on your boo boo 10 times a day.

And we have to write how you are feeling 9 times a day. Yeah, 9 times a day.

(How am I feeling now?) 

Well, you're feeling kind of sad now.

And you have to do reading 2 times a day.

And you have to visit people two times a day. And the days you have to do it are Sunday and Saturday.

I can have visitors on the weekend?

Or you can visit them if you want, but you have to go in our van.

And you can have tattoos 3 times a day.

 (Wait, we already talked about tattoo, sissy)

And you have to make belief friends 68 times a day.

I have to make belief friends?

Yes, to keep you company.

(And what about dessert? Can I have dessert?)

Dessert 0 times a day.

(I don't get any desserts?)

Only on special occasions. Like Mardi Gran, Or April Fools Day. Or Columbus day.

(Hey, today's Columbus day! so I get one today?)

Yes.

Sofia disappears and comes back with a bowl full of granola. 

No comments:

Post a Comment