Sunday, September 18, 2016

SOFIA'S WISH

I wish across the street there was an enchanted part of the park. And there was a wishing well in the enhchanted part of the park. And I made one wish. That everytime I looked beside me the wishing well was there. And I wished we went back to the park and I wished for infinity wishes that would never end and one my wishes would be, "don't wish...don't wish..."

And then I went back to the park and I wished to have an enchanted part of my house that no one knew. Then I looked for a small mouse hole and I found it and I looked up to my wishing well and I said, "Make me small. There's so much treasure and jewels and money."

Then I lived happily ever after and I was the richest one in the family. And I always wore my "fame is in the future" shirt in a different style because I wished I had a different "fame is in the future" shirt which didn't say "fame is in the future." It says, "I'm famous and it will never end." Instead of a pair of sunglasses on the shirt, it has money.


EDITED TO PERFECT VERSION

I wish across the street there was an enchanted part of the park. And there was a wishing well in the enchanted part of the park. And I made one wish. I wished for infinity wishes that would never end and one my wishes would be, "don't wish...don't wish..."

No comments:

Post a Comment